Econschool Entrance Exam
Starting in 2022-23, we have implemented a selection exam called the Econschool Entrance Exam (EEE) for admission into our preparatory programs for MA/PhD in Economics. The syllabus for the EEE administered in 2022 included:
Consumer Theory: http://learn.econschool.in/courses/course-v1:EconSchoolX+ES001+2016_T1/about
General Equilibrium (Pure Exchange Economy): http://learn.econschool.in/courses/course-v1:EconSchoolX+ES002+2016_T1/about
Producer Theory: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUJGfL_499TJ4xlOvpKeAqo4M5xYkq6wi
– Elementary Statistics
– Elementary probability theory
– Elementary Logic, Sets, Relations and Functions
– Limits, Continuity, Differentiation of functions
– Application of Derivatives, Optimization
– Integrals, Application of Integrals
– Basic Quantitative Aptitude
Selection criterion was 50% or above in EEE.
Examination Fee was INR 200.